Modern Medicine, Traditional Values.Book appointment
Care When You Need it
When you or a family member need sudden care for an illness or injury – but you don’t need to go to a hospital emergency room – Rambam Family Health is here for you. We can handle non-life-threatening situations including minor injuries and cuts, sore throats and earaches, signs of colds, the flu and viruses, dehydration, rashes, infections and other ailments.
Rambam Family Health is staffed by experienced physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses and other medical staff who treat both adults and pediatric patients. They are available on Sunday from 10am to 6pm, on Monday – Thursday from 8am to 9pmand on Friday from 8am to 1pm. At all other times, you can reach a member of the Rambam Family Health team by calling our After-Hours Hotline at718-942-3888.
You should call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room if you have severe pain, a sudden onset of severe symptoms, a severe injury or allergic reaction, if you’re unable to move an arm or leg or breathe normally, if you pass out or if you experience any signs of a possible stroke or heart attack.
- Sick Visits: Good health starts with regular health care check-ups. Well visits at Rambam Family Health include comprehensive physical exams, preventive screenings, and discussions about your overall well-being. Since illnesses and injuries can occur at any time, Rambam specializes in diagnosis and treatment and is able to provide prompt and effective care for a wide range of conditions.
- Immunizations: Protecting yourself against infectious diseases is crucial at all stages of life. The RambamFamily Healthteam of providers stays up-to-date with the latest immunization recommendations and will guide you through the immunization process.
- Referrals: Rambam Family Health has a network of trusted specialists in various specialty fields as well as emergency rooms to whom we can refer you if you require specialized or emergency care not provided at Rambam. We’ll help you connect with an appropriate specialist or emergency care provider and will then collaborate closely with these providers to ensure that you receive the best possible care and follow-up, that all records and treatment are coordinated, and that your continuity of care continues in a seamless manner.
- Follow-up: Continuity of care is essential for long-term health management. The Rambam Family Health Internal Medicine team is committed to providing follow-up appointments to ensure that your health is closely monitored and your treatment plan remains effective. On an ongoing basis, we’ll address any concerns, track your health, and make any necessary adjustments needed to optimize your health.
- Medical Forms: Paperwork is part of life and medical forms are often required for work, school, camp and some other programs you or your children may attend. We will assist you with the prompt completion of these forms.
Hear From Our Patients
"If I could give 5000 stars, I would. Very professional staff. From the registrants till the doctors. What touched me very much is that the doctor who has seen my both boys even followed up after picking up the prescribed medicines and instructed more to make sure to use the right dose on their time to take. " Jamshid M
"It was my son’s first time there and he was reluctant to go in. A liaison helped guide him into the therapy room. After finally meeting with his therapist, he left with toys saying he wants to go back every week. He asked if he can go every day!! I was impressed" Alison A
"Great staff. PA Weingarten is caring, professional and knowledgeable. Front desk staff courteous and helpful. Ms. Platniksuper efficient, skilled and made me feel confident in the center's medical team as she asked relevant questions to get expert medical advice." D'vora K
"I have never had such a pleasant experience at any other facility. Dr. Lipshitz and the PAs acted with good cheer, not just as clinicians." Eli C.
"Excellent doctors...and staff are so kind and caring. So glad to finally feel happy with such great quality of care." Patricia T.
"Everything under one roof, courteous staff was very professional. Bruce Lish was wonderful & took his time explaining all about my possible denture procedures that will be coming up. All in all, the place to go for all your medical procedures." John T.
"Dr. Lifshitz is very kind, patient and competent. The staff are super-helpful as well. I highly recommend Rambam Health!" AJ R.
"Very clean, accommodating and the examination was thorough! Staff was professional and caring. I never had a better experience. I felt respected as a mom and I appreciate that! Thank you!!" Denise V.
"Great doctors!! I walked in and was able to be seen right away. Very thorough and caring. Environment clean and inviting." Gitty K.
"Staff is friendly, helpful, and well-trained. Office is attractive, large, and comfortable. Appointments are on time with little to no waiting. Dr. Lifschitz is superlative!" Baruch S.