Modern Medicine, Traditional Values.Book appointment
We Care About Your Eye Care!
Because vision care is such an integral part of overall health care for you and your family, Rambam Family Health is adding a new Vision Center. Once it opens, the Rambam Vision Center will offer complete vision care to children and adults so that vision problems can be diagnosed and treated, your eyesight can be the best possible and diseases, injuries and other disorders of the eye can be managed. As a healthcare provider in the community for over two decades, we see a high, unmet need for vision care. The on-site Rambam Vision Center will mean that our patients will have access to vision care in the same place where they are already receiving other health care services. We will provide local, accessible vision care and will take your insurance, offer convenient hours and accept new patients. Our goal is to make sure that you and your family have the best possible eyesight and avoid any vision loss.
The Rambam Family Health Vision Center will provide services including the following:
The Rambam Family Health vision team is dedicated to providing exceptional vision care to help you and your family enhance your vision and preserve your eye health. Whether you are in need of routine or specialized eye care, you can get it right here at Rambam Family Health.
- Eye Exams: Regular eye exams are part of basic health care and are essential for assessing your visual health and detecting potential issues. The skilled Rambam Family Health’s optometrists and ophthalmologists will perform thorough examinations, checking your vision, evaluating your eyes and screening for common eye conditions.
- Prescriptions for Eyeglasses: If you need corrective lenses, the Rambam Family Health vision team will provide an accurate prescription to ensure clear and comfortable vision. We’ll help you find the most suitable options for your visual needs and lifestyle.
- Treatment of Injuries, Infections and Eye Disorders: In the event of eye injuries, infections or other disorders, Rambam Family Health vision professionals will provide prompt and effective treatment. We have the expertise and resources to address a wide range of conditions, relieving discomfort and restoring/preserving your visual health as quickly as possible. The Rambam vision team is also experienced in managing diabetes-related eye health complications and can offer specialized vision care when needed.
- Pre- and Post-Surgery Care: If you require eye surgery, Rambam Family Health’s Vision Center offers comprehensive pre- and post-surgical care to help you have the best possible outcome. Our experienced vision team will guide you through the entire process, providing evaluations, coordinating with surgeons, and offering support throughout your surgical process.
- Referrals: Rambam Family Health has a network of trusted specialists in various specialty fields as well as emergency rooms to whom we can refer you if you require specialized eye care or emergency care not provided at Rambam. We’ll help you connect with an appropriate specialist or emergency care provider and will then collaborate closely with these providers to ensure that you receive the best possible care and follow-up, that all records and treatment are coordinated, and that your continuity of care continues in a seamless manner.
- Vision Care for Individuals with I/DD: Rambam Family Health’s Vision Center has been designed, equipped and staffed so that it is uniquely able to provide vision care to individuals with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) and physical handicaps. For families searching for the vision care facility that can treat individuals with I/DD with the extra special care and attention they need, and shorter wait times, the vision care department at Rambam Family Health is now available to provide that specialized care right in your community.
Hear From Our Patients
"If I could give 5000 stars, I would. Very professional staff. From the registrants till the doctors. What touched me very much is that the doctor who has seen my both boys even followed up after picking up the prescribed medicines and instructed more to make sure to use the right dose on their time to take. " Jamshid M
"It was my son’s first time there and he was reluctant to go in. A liaison helped guide him into the therapy room. After finally meeting with his therapist, he left with toys saying he wants to go back every week. He asked if he can go every day!! I was impressed" Alison A
"Great staff. PA Weingarten is caring, professional and knowledgeable. Front desk staff courteous and helpful. Ms. Platniksuper efficient, skilled and made me feel confident in the center's medical team as she asked relevant questions to get expert medical advice." D'vora K
"I have never had such a pleasant experience at any other facility. Dr. Lipshitz and the PAs acted with good cheer, not just as clinicians." Eli C.
"Excellent doctors...and staff are so kind and caring. So glad to finally feel happy with such great quality of care." Patricia T.
"Everything under one roof, courteous staff was very professional. Bruce Lish was wonderful & took his time explaining all about my possible denture procedures that will be coming up. All in all, the place to go for all your medical procedures." John T.
"Dr. Lifshitz is very kind, patient and competent. The staff are super-helpful as well. I highly recommend Rambam Health!" AJ R.
"Very clean, accommodating and the examination was thorough! Staff was professional and caring. I never had a better experience. I felt respected as a mom and I appreciate that! Thank you!!" Denise V.
"Great doctors!! I walked in and was able to be seen right away. Very thorough and caring. Environment clean and inviting." Gitty K.
"Staff is friendly, helpful, and well-trained. Office is attractive, large, and comfortable. Appointments are on time with little to no waiting. Dr. Lifschitz is superlative!" Baruch S.