Modern Medicine, Traditional Values.Book appointment
Hastening Healthy Smiles
Patients from infants to seniors can have a Dental Home in Rambam Family Health’s Dental Department. We integrate oral health and primary health care because we recognize that they go hand-in-hand when taking care of our patients. We see our Dental Department as being key to providing patient-centered care in a community setting. At Rambam, going to the dentist is not a luxury; we see it as part of regular and equitable health care for all.
Rambam Family Health is a full-service health care provider right in your community. Our Dental Department starts with diagnosis and treatment planning, oral education on how to have healthy teeth and gums, and then regular appointments for the implementation of the dental treatment plans. Our goal is to increase participation in both routine dental care and needed restorative dental care for the individuals and families in the community we serve.
- Dental Exams: Regular dental exams are essential for maintaining great dental health. Our skilled dentists at Rambam Family Health will perform thorough examinations, checking for any signs of cavities, gum disease or other dental issues. We’ll take your oral health history, assess your current condition and provide personalized recommendations to ensure a beautiful and healthy smile.
- Kid-Friendly Pediatric Dentistry for Infants, Toddlers and Children: When we think about family-centered health care at Rambam Family Health, we specifically think about the opportunity to work with kids in our dental department. We create a relaxed Dental Home for kids in which they can grow with us from their first teeth on. We have the right staff and the right setting for kid-friendly dental care.
- Teeth Cleaning: As part of Rambam Family Health’s care of your teeth, regular dental cleanings are a key part of keeping teeth and gums healthy. Our skilled dental hygienists will perform thorough cleaning, removing plaque, tartar and stains that can’t be taken care of through regular brushing and flossing alone. You’ll leave our office with a refreshed and polished smile.
- Fluoride Treatment: Fluoride is a powerful tool in preventing tooth decay and strengthening tooth enamel. At Rambam Family Health, we offer fluoride treatments to provide an extra layer of protection for your teeth. Our dental professionals will assess your specific needs and recommend fluoride application as needed.
- X-Rays: To ensure a comprehensive assessment of your oral health, Rambam Family Health’s Dental Department uses dental x-rays to detect any hidden problems, such as cavities, impacted teeth or bone abnormalities. We have the most up-to-date and safest imaging technology to minimize radiation exposure and maximize accurate diagnoses.
- Fillings, Crowns, Root Canals and Other Advanced Dental Care: If cavities are found, the Rambam Family Health dental team can take care of them. We use tooth-colored fillings to repair and restore teeth affected by cavities and to blend with your teeth so that you end up with a beautiful and functional smile. In cases where more extensive tooth damage or infection has occurred, we provide advanced treatment including dental crowns and root canals. Skilled Rambam dentists will assess your condition and recommend the best solutions for restoring and maintaining the health, function and appearance of your teeth.
- Dental Emergencies: Rambam Family Health specializes in diagnosis and treatment and is able to provide prompt and effective care for a wide range of conditions – when you need it. Rambam Family Health has a network of trusted specialists in various specialty dental fields as well as emergency rooms to whom we can refer you if you require specialized or emergency care not provided at Rambam. We’ll help you connect with an appropriate specialist or emergency care provider and will then collaborate closely with these providers to ensure that you receive the best possible care and follow-up, that all records and treatment are coordinated, and that your continuity of care continues in a seamless manner.
- Oral Health Education: In our effort to ensure the well-being of all of our patients, Rambam Family Health’s Dental Department aims to create an ongoing patient-provider relationship. We take dental health seriously and want our patients to understand the need for and availability of routine dental care and needed restorative care. Our patients will receive the oral health education and personalized guidance necessary to maintain the best possible oral health. As our motto says, at Rambam Family Health, we hasten healthy smiles!
- Dental Care for Individuals with I/DD: Rambam Family Health’s Dental Department has been designed, equipped and staffed so that it is uniquely able to provide dental care to individuals with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) and physical handicaps. For families searching for the dental care facility that can treat individuals with I/DD with the extra special care and attention they need, and shorter wait times, the dental department at Rambam Family Health is now available to provide that specialized care right in your community.
Hear From Our Patients
"If I could give 5000 stars, I would. Very professional staff. From the registrants till the doctors. What touched me very much is that the doctor who has seen my both boys even followed up after picking up the prescribed medicines and instructed more to make sure to use the right dose on their time to take. " Jamshid M
"It was my son’s first time there and he was reluctant to go in. A liaison helped guide him into the therapy room. After finally meeting with his therapist, he left with toys saying he wants to go back every week. He asked if he can go every day!! I was impressed" Alison A
"Great staff. PA Weingarten is caring, professional and knowledgeable. Front desk staff courteous and helpful. Ms. Platniksuper efficient, skilled and made me feel confident in the center's medical team as she asked relevant questions to get expert medical advice." D'vora K
"I have never had such a pleasant experience at any other facility. Dr. Lipshitz and the PAs acted with good cheer, not just as clinicians." Eli C.
"Excellent doctors...and staff are so kind and caring. So glad to finally feel happy with such great quality of care." Patricia T.
"Everything under one roof, courteous staff was very professional. Bruce Lish was wonderful & took his time explaining all about my possible denture procedures that will be coming up. All in all, the place to go for all your medical procedures." John T.
"Dr. Lifshitz is very kind, patient and competent. The staff are super-helpful as well. I highly recommend Rambam Health!" AJ R.
"Very clean, accommodating and the examination was thorough! Staff was professional and caring. I never had a better experience. I felt respected as a mom and I appreciate that! Thank you!!" Denise V.
"Great doctors!! I walked in and was able to be seen right away. Very thorough and caring. Environment clean and inviting." Gitty K.
"Staff is friendly, helpful, and well-trained. Office is attractive, large, and comfortable. Appointments are on time with little to no waiting. Dr. Lifschitz is superlative!" Baruch S.